Friday, April 29, 2011

Useful Links for Webmasters

I spend a lot of time crawling the Internet for information and come across many useful websites that I feel will benifit other webmasters.

This certainly isnt the final list, I will be adding to this list as and when I need to so please check back for updated links.

If you have any useful links you feel should be on this list please post a comment at the bottom and I’ll look at adding it.

Search Engine Optimisation

Googles YouTube Webmaster ChannelGoogle‘s SEO guru Matt Cutts answering questions from people the world over. It’s good to see advise from a Google perspective.

Web Design Blogs

Smashing Magazine – The first website I check each morning. Discussing a range of topics within the website design field. Excellent website.

Specky Boy – Another very good website design blog. With weekly website design inspirations.

CSS Tricks – Created by the talented Chris Coyier. Relating to all things CSS.

Line 25 – One of the latest blogs I’ve discovered. I especially like his “Sites of the Week” posts.

Web Design Ledger - Another regularly updated web design blog, includes some very nice posts about photography as well as all the usual website design posts.

Sohtanaka.com – A very talented web designer from Los Angeles, USA.

Website Tutorials

Tutorialzine - Very useful website showing how to create a variety of beautifully designed scripts. Focusing mainly on jQuery and Ajax.

Nettuts – More advanced posts raised on this website. Looking a lot at higher level programming techniques.

WordPress

WP Hacks – Plenty of information about WordPress including some very useful hacks.

Pimp My WordPress – Another website with a lot of WordPress information.

No comments:

Post a Comment